Rubber Research Institute of India has one vacancy for JRF | Recruitment via Walk in
Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam-9, proposes to fill the following vacancy on consolidated remuneration to work in a collaborative research programme on “Development and demonstration of integrated vector control for prevention of Chikunguniya/Dengue fever in rubber plantations” with Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), Pondicherry by selection of suitable candidate through walkin-interview on 17/04/2012 at 11.00 AM.
- Post : Junior Research Fellow – Entomology
- Eligibility : Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible.
- No. of vacancies : 1
- Qualification : First class Master’s Degree in Zoology (with specialisation in Medical Entomology/ Entomology) OR Agriculture (with specialization in Entomology)
- Desirable : One year research experience in Medical Entomology/Entomology as evidenced by Publications
- Tenure : For a period up to May 2013.
- Stipend : Rs.16000/- per month (consolidated). No contingent grant will be paid.
- TA/DA : As entitled to Scientist A of RRII