Requirement for a JRF in Plant Molecular Biology project at BCKV, Nadia
Applications in plain paper are invited for engagement on purely temporary basis of One (1) Jr. Res. Fellow to work under the Project entitled “Generation of molecular marker related to polyembryony in Citrus” sponsored by DBT, Govt. of India under Dr. Bidisha Mondal, Principal Investigator of the project & Prof. Aniruddha Das as Mentor/Co-P.I. of the project & Professor & Head, Deptt. of Plant Physiology, F/Ag., BCKV, Mohanpur, Nadia
Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Duration : 3 (three) years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier
- Fellowship : Rs. 12,000/- per month for 1st & 2nd yr. & @ Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for the 3rd yr. + 10% HRA p.m.
- Qualifications : M.Sc.(Ag.) in Plant Physiology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Botany with a specialisation in Planty Physioilogy/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology securing at least 55% marks or above in aggregate or OGPA 2.75 in 4.00 or 6.75 in 10.00 scale followed by a good bachelors degree in
- B.Sc.(Ag.) or B.Sc. in Botany.
- Desirable : Preference will be given to B.Sc.(Ag.) Hons. candidate. Candidate must have basic knowledge, laboratory experience/ training on molecular biology works.