Appear for a Walk in Interview being conducted for SRF post by NIOH
The following post is to be filled up under the time bound research project entitled “Industrial and dress footwear characteristics and its influence on postural stability (electromyographic and stabilometric analysis)” sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi at NIOH, Ahmedabad. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project:
Post : Senior Research Fellow (One)
- Pay : Rs 18000/- + 15% HRA pm
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. with good academic record (55% above) in Environmental Science / Physiology / Life Science with minimum TWO years research experience.
- Desirable : Experience in the field survey and good working knowledge in computer
- Job requirement : Laboratory experiments, field visits, interviewing the workers and fill-up the
- questionnaire, computation and analysis of data.
- Age : Below 35 years