Directorate of Sorghum Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
NOTIFICATION ( for web site)
Directorate of Sorghum Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Candidates are invited for the Walk‐in‐Interview to be held on 28
April, 2011 at 10.00 AM in the
Seminar Hall of Directorate of Sorghum Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 for recruitment
of following positions as details given below:
Post name Project Funding
Qualifications and desirable experience Salary Per
sorghum as a
Essential qualification: PG Degree (Basic
Sciences) plusqualified or Graduate in
Professional course plus GATE/Equiv.
Specialization :/ /
Desirable qualifications:qualification or
1‐2 years research experience
Rs. 16,000 . +
after two years
Rs. 18,000/‐ +
Essential Qualification: 1
Essential qualification: B.Sc. or three years
The above positions are purely temporary and on co‐terminus basis for the period of the project which
is ending 10
March, 2014. The candidates shall submit the application at the time of interview in the
proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph, attested copies of requisite marksheets,
certificates and supporting documents. They have to produce all the original certificates at the time of
interview for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Decision of the Director,
DSR is final and binding in all respects.
Terms and conditions:
1. The age limit forposition is 40 years for men and 45 years for women.
2. The age limit for Technical Assistant Level 1&2 is 28 years for men and women.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in DSR or funding
agency at the end of the project.
4. Age relaxation for entitled categories like SC/ST/OBC/PH etc will be allowed as per rules.Application No.
1. Name of the Project: photograph
2. Name of the Candidate:
3. Father’s/Husband’s name:
4. Date of Birth and age (enclosed attested copy of Certificate):
5. Address for correspondence (including e‐mail and phone):
6. Permanent address:
7. Educational qualifications matriculation onwards (enclose attested copies)
Year if passing University / Board,
8. Whether SC / ST / OBC (enclose attested copy of certificate):
9. Relevant experience, if any (enclose attested copy of certificate):
10. List of publications, if any:
I hereby declare that all the statements made are true, complete and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief. I also declare that (i) I have never been punished or debarred from
Government (central/state)/ autonomous organizations/ ICAR and (ii) I have not been convicted by a
court of law for any offence. In the event of any information being found false / incorrect / ineligible
being detected at any time before or after the appointment, action may be taken against me and I
shall be bound by the decision of the employer.
Signature of the Candidate