All the best for CSIR NET June 2012 Examination
Biotecnika wishes you all the best for yourExamination which is scheduled to be for tomorrow. We are sure that you all must have prepared well and revised properly. Here are following tips for you all which will certainly help you in Cracking Exam.
- Do not hurry, Keep yourself calm and peaceful
- Even if you did not understand a quesion, first try to solve all questions which you can solve at first attempt and then come back to questions which you think will take more time.
- Spend more time on Part C, each question carries more marks and each mistake will also cost you more (negative marking)
- Today is the last day for you to revise, so strategise your day properly, do not waste time in reading new things, rather read what you have read earlier.
- During Exam, keep yourself hydrated and take a 1-2 minutes break every 45 minutes, so that you do not get exhausted
Remember "Winners always look at the rewards of success" so go ahead give you best shot.
BIOTECNIKA is with you all dear students. You are the future scientists of the country. WE are ssure you will crack this time. All the Best Again.
After The Exam:
This time email@example.com so that we can publish the Paper on time along with answer keymay not release the question paper to you. if that is so, you all are requested to remember atleast 1-2 questions and send it to us at