SRF Posts vacant @ IARI, New Delhi | M.Sc BioSciences can apply
Applications are invited for the post of SRF & Lab assistant at IARI, New:
- ICAR Network Project on Transgenics in Crap Plants (Maize Functional Genomics Component) (Two SRFs) [P.I.: Dr H,S, Gupta. Director, IAAI, New -110012]
- NAIP Project on Bioprospecting of gene and allele mining for abiotic stress tolerance (Maize Component (One SRF) [P.I.; Dr. T. Nepolean, Senior Scientist, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Deihi-110012].
- project on "Development of micronutrlent-enriched maize through molecular breeding" (One Lab Assistant). [P.I.: Dr. Firoz Hossaln* Scientist, Division of Genetics, IARI, New -110012].
- SRF: Rs, 12,000/- + 30% HRA,
- Lab Asst: Rs. 6500/-Consolidated.
Age: Not more than 35 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Women candidate as per ICAR rules).
- SRF: Master's degree in Genetics/ Plant breeding/ /Plant ,
- Lab Asst.: Bachelor's degree In Lite science, including .
- SRF: Research experience in applications of molecular markers, gene expression analyses, high throughout data generation and In craps.
The above posts are purely temporary and inltfally for a period of one year, but may be extended further based on candidate's performance. The candidate will not have any right for absorption In ICAR in any capacity, The interview will be held on 5th July 2010 at 9.30 a.m. in Head's Chamber, Division of Genetics, IARI New-110012; Tel No.: 011-25841285. The candidates have to bring without fail a copy of biodata, original certificates (including degree completion certificate), attested photocopies of the certificates and a recent passport-size photograph, and other relevant documents.
NoTA/DA would be given for appearance in interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.