Biotechnology Faculty posts vacant at Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Applications are invited for following Teaching posts namely Professor, Associate/Assistant Professor in the Biological Scienes Division at Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
Advertisement Number :1/2010
Professor ( : / Tissue Culture / Enzyme Technology / Fermentation Technology)
Associate Professor(Biological Science)
Assistant Professor (Environment / )
Pay Scale: For Professor: Rs.37400-67000+AGP 10000
For Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000+AGP 9000
For Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 +AGP 6000
Qualifications & Experience:As per UGC norms and as adopted by University. However, a set of qualifications will be made available with the application form. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications acquired by them up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
How To Apply:
- Application forms along with detailed qualifications can be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar Recruitment Section, H.P. University, Shimla-171 005 on payment of Rs.50/- (Rs. Fifty only) in cash or by making a written request accompanied by self addressed envelope of 23 X 10 Cms. with postage stamps worth Rs.10/- affixed on it and a Postal Order for Rs.50/- (Rs. Fifty only) drawn in favour of Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5.
- Applications on prescribed form along with a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.400/- (Rupees 100/-for SC/ST candidates) payable to the Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171 005 should reach befre the mentioned last date to Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, H.P. University, Shimla-171 005.
Last date for receipt of applications:12th May 2010.
- Application received on plain paper, without fee, requisite documents and received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- A person applying for more than one post should send separate application form for each post.
- Paste passport size photograph, duly attested by the competent authority on the front page of the application form.
- Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again. However, they may send additional information, if any.
- Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel. An advance copy along with required certificates / documents and fee etc can be sent direct.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, Degrees and Certificates etc. for verification.
- The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post(s), except for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, University reserves the right to fill in the above posts either on contract or on regular scale.
- The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the posts or to call only suitable candidates for interview. The number of posts likely to be filled may vary.
NB:Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing.