Entrance Exam Alert for PhD from Pune University | M.Sc/M.Phil candidates can apply online
Applications are invited for the entrance examination held at the pune university for the Doctorate programmes in the university.Online and Offline applications are invited from indian nationals for the same.
Exemption from appearing written Test
Candidates who have qualified GATE/SET/NET /JRE Examinations of apex bodies such as /UGC/ICRA/ICMR/ are exempted from appearing for the written examinations (Paper-I & They are eligible for personal interview at the respective departments.
M.Phil Degree completed from University of Pune.
M.Phil degree candidate from other Statutory University whose admission at M.Phil has been done through an entrance examination.
Passing Standards for Paper-I :
Category marks required to clear Paper-I :
a) OPEN/OBC/DT/NT/PH/VH 50 %
b) SC/ST 45 %
Paper-I consists of 3 Parts.
a) Language competency
b) Numerical ability
c) Logical Reasoning
Paper-II : - Subject specific Test Total Marks : 100
a) Multiple Choice Question : 20 Marks
b) Theoretical/Descriptive Questions : 80 Marks
- The application form will be available only online on the website http://www.unipune.ernet.in/Ph
.D.Exam The Application Form can be filled only online FROM 15th January, 2010 11.00 a.m. To 25th January, 2010 till 6.00 p.m. Candidate should enclose following documents alongwith the hard copy of application form
a) D.D. on any Nationalized Bank to be drawn in favour of the
“Registrar, University of Pune” payable at Pune.
b) Attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate in case of reserved
c) Attested Xerox copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
d) Attested Xerox copy of Mark list of Master’s Degree.
- Candidate must send above documents in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm Candidate must paste the cover page given along with the application form on the envelope.
- Candidate should fill-up the online application form and must send hard copy of the Application form along with D.D. and other above mentioned documents to the following address
DEPUTY REGISTRAR ,
SET EXAMINATION SECTION,
UNIVERSITY OF PUNE, GANESHKHIND,
- Candidates can also submit form personally (by hand) to the SET
- Examination Section.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the on-line filled application form alongwith D.D. and other necessary documents is 31st January, 2010 till 5.30 p.m.
- No request for changes in the information provided in the on line form will be entertained.
Date of examination: Sunday, 14th February 2010 at 2.30 p.m.
Timing for Paper I : 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Online submission of Application Form:
First date : 15th January, 2010 ,10.00 a.m. onwards
Last date : 25th January, 2010, upto 6.00p.m.
Hard Copy Sending Last date: 31st January, 2010
The Admit-Cards will be provided to all candidates only online on the above mentioned website by entering the application number. After submission of application form online by the candidate unique application number will be generated on the form itself. Please
remember the same. By entering the application number, candidate will get his/her admit card by 8th February, 2010.
More Exam Alerts