Get PhD/M.Tech(Research) Admissions this Autumn at NIT - Rourkela | B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech's are eligible
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian nationals) for admission to Ph.D. and .(Research) Programmes of the Institute with or without fellowship.
- M.E./ ./M.Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in both . (or ./M.Pharm/MCA) and . levels from a recognized technical Institute or University.
./B.Pharm/MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65 percent marks in aggregate.
. in Basic Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65 percent marks in aggregate in relevant disciplines.
M.B.B.S. with CGPA 6.5 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- M. Sc. /M.A. / MBA / M.Com. in Humanities or Social Sciences or Management with CGPA 6.5 or 60 percent marks.
- The minimum qualification required for admission to (Research) programme in Engineering, Science, Management, Humanities & Social Science is one of the following:
./B.Pharm/MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA).
. in Basic Sciences with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA) in relevant disciplines.
M.B.B.S. with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA).
- M. Sc. /M.A. / MBA / M.Com. in Humanities, Social Sciences or Management with 60 per cent marks or 6.5 CGPA.
. in , , , , , , and MBBS, BVSc. Department
1. Students with . background will be given preference over students with . background, even with an . degree, for selection as Research Scholars in Engineering Disciplines.
2. Students with any other relevant background can be eligible with approval of Senate or Chairman, Senate on the recommendation of the DAC (PG & R).
3. Science students admitted to Ph.D. programme in Engineering need Mathematics in +3 level. Students without Mathematics in +3 level may be admitted under the condition that they will have to register for 16 credits of 100 and 200 level Mathematics & Computer Science courses (Theory and Practical) in addition to their normal course requirement, and secure at least C grade in each course.
For Candidates applying for - Rs 12,000/-
For Candidates applying for - Rs 14,000/-
For Candidates applying for - Rs.8000/-
Important Dates for this advertisement
Applications to be scrutinized Received till 9th March 2010
Completion of scrutiny of applications by all departments By 17th March 2010
Result of scrutiny in the website (www.nitrkl.ac.in/admission_notice.asp) 31st March 2010
Interview 9th & 10th April 2010 (Friday & Saturday)
Result of Interview in the website (www.nitrkl.ac.in/admission_notice.asp) 31st May 2010
Admission 1st – 19th July 2010 (Except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
Semester Registration 19th July 2010 (Monday)
Starting of Classes 20th July 2010 (Tuesday)
Contact Us At
Dean(Ac), NIT Rourkela. Phone 0661-2462702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Registrar (Ac), NIT Rourkela, Phone 0661-2462031, Email: email@example.com.